Tuesday, February 7, 2012

2012 "The Death and Return of Superman" by Max Landis & Co.



I'm going to post the text from the YouTube page, but before I do that, the very first line uttered in this video is "Nobody gives a @#$% about Superman," and the "@#$%" is not censored, and it somehow even manages to have an extra syllable. So, like, don't watch this with your gravely ill grandmother and her pastor at work in China, or whatever.

A somewhat-mostly-accurate educational parody film by Max Landis, Produced by Bryan Basham @bryan_basham
Starring Elden Henson, Elijah Wood, Mandy Moore, Morgan Krantz and many more.

I'm not drunk in the video, I only get about three cups in. The original rant was 45 minutes long, so of course we had to cut a bunch of stuff out for time, and because it was just too stupid. Like for instance the part where Pa Kent dies of a heart attack and literally GOES TO HEAVEN. AND SEES SUPERMAN.

If I saw this video, I might nerd rage out so hard. But luckily I made it, so I'm pretty happy. Really I'd hope people just are with me, and happy that Guy Gardner and Bloodwynd get to be in a movie.

Dude, I'm so with the cinematic debut of Bloodwynd, I let it take up a whole half a day on my blog as I got it back on schedule. Also, "Martian Manhunter" gets names dropped in text form, so there's that.

No comments: