- 2016 G'nort Comicpalooza Jam Sketch by Eden Bautista
- 2014 Princess Cha'rissa Comicpalooza Jam Sketch Detail by Chris Beaver
- 2015 Jemm, Son of Saturn Space City Comic Con Jam Sketch Detail by Dietrich Smith
- 2016 Fire Comicpalooza Jam Sketch by Lulu Lin
- 2014 Green Lantern Guy Gardner Comicpalooza convention sketch by Oliver Banks
- 2015 Ice Amazing Houston Comic Con Jam Sketch by Karl Altstaetter
- 2014 Professor Mark Erdel Comicpalooza Jam Sketch Detail by Jamie Kinosian
- 2014 Blue Beetle and Booster Gold Comicpalooza convention sketch by Nyssa Juneau
- 2014 Perkins Preston Jam Sketch Detail by Isaiah Broussard
- 2014 Lieutenant Saunders Comicpalooza Jam Sketch Detail by Lance Schibi
There's no kidding myself anymore, though. With that "61" officially stamped on J'Onn J'Onzz's lifetime card yesterday, I have done all I can do for that milestone. Plus, honestly, as much as I love the Martian Marvel, I'm really looking forward to shifting focus toward Wonder Woman's 75th year in action (which is apparently also a diamond jubilee, because everyone gives up after 60 years and figures diamonds are forever after.) I've done a lousy job on my Amazing Amazon podcasting and blogging, so I'd like to make up for that.
Don't think I'm forgetting the Alien Atlas though. I've completed a few of these jam pieces, and will continue to work on those I haven't in 2017. I have entire jams done that haven't seen the slightest reference here, and new standalone commissions as recent as earlier this month. Heck, I just now remembered that there's a well liked Bronze Age DC artist with my mailing address who should have something Martian flavored in to me in time for the holidays. I'm pretty sure there will be at least weekly posts in October, most likely completing another jam that's been teased here (although there's still a little space left, so maybe I can squeeze one more character in later?) Samhain should inspire some sort of special themed podcast here, and following shows should manifest roughly monthly-to-bimonthly for the following year. I'll only ever dial down the intensity of my efforts related to the character from time to time, but never shut them down entirely. I know my role.