- Asmodel was exiled by 63% of 16 votes.
- Brimstone was exiled by 64% of 25 votes.
- Cabal outplayed with 67% of 15 votes.
- Darkseid was exiled by 68% of 22 votes.
- Despero outfought at 92% of 25 votes.
- Doctor Light was exiled by 60% of 27 votes.
- Doctor Trap outfoxed 60% of 10 votes.
- Doomsday was exiled by 70% of 20 votes.
- Effigy outshined by 62% of 13 votes.
- Fernus outburned by 81% of 16 votes.
- Gorilla Grodd evened out at 50% of 26 votes.
- The Hyperclan outperformed by 94% of 15 votes.
- Kanto was exiled by 54% of 13 votes.
- Korge outraged by 83% of 12 votes.
- Libra was exiled by 78% of 18 votes
- Lobo was exiled by 78% of 23 votes.
- Mister Bones was exiled by 60% of 15 votes
- Mongul outsized at 62% of 26 votes.
- Professor Amos Fortune was exiled by 67% of 18 votes.
- Professor Hugo outwitted by 100% of 19 voters.
- Professor Ivo outlasted at 57% of 14 votes.
- Rott was 50% split by 10 votes.
- Triumph outvexed by 90% of 10 votes.
- Vandal Savage outlived by 53% of 19 votes.
- Weapons Master was exiled by 58% of 12 votes.
Saturday, January 12, 2013
In 2012, a number of villains with past histories fighting the Manhunter from Mars in various capacities were selected for a special poll of this blog's readership. Essentially, these were characters whose appropriateness to be grouped as part of the Martian Manhunter's rogues gallery was called into question, and put to a vote across thirteen day/hour/minute cycles. The conceit was that Despero, who had won that year's March Madness contest, was judging the worthiness of villains who had been treated here as Manhunter foes; with those rejected in that capacity expelled from a game show island inhabited by The Vile Menagerie. Those who remained after voting would constitute a stronger, more "pure" rogues gallery, firmly associated as anti-Alien Atlas adversaries.