Okay, I've got issues:
- I had friends I hadn't seen in months over this weekend, and am about to take a three day trip into Mexico, putting the squeeze on this week's posting.
- My monitor is completely shorted out, alternating between a gray/blue tint and full-on old school monochromatic green screen, making quality control on my color scans impossible.
- My computer is refusing to read my two primary storage drives. It's C: or bust. I suspect my decade old build is about to crash.
- I've got a great new program that converts scanned pages into editable text that retains columns and includes jpeg images. It's boss, and I can't stop playing with it.
- I've really got to finish Super Powers coverage at two blogs, especially the poor neglected Justice League Detroit.
All this being said, I appologize for continuing to lean on the Comic Art Fans pin-up crutch. I also solicited a bunch of opinions from readers last month I have seemingly ignored, but I promise that I'm doing my best to get to a place where I can institute positive changes. I've been run so ragged of late, I hadn't even realized this blog's second anniversary had come and gone unnoticed two weeks ago. The whole point of this post was to ask about ways to celebrate, and a quick double check left me at "oh."
So anyway, what I'd really like to do is clean up some of the unfinished messes around here, but there's no point in working to restart, say, Bloodwynd coverage if no one cares. The goal is to optimize what time I have by focusing on the stuff folks really miss, or have been anticipating without reward. Also, it's an excuse to reuse an old image I don't need to proof, but let's stay on task.
If you would, please leave a comment below regarding whatever I haven't gotten done that you wish I'd get around to already. JLI coverage? Ostrander/Mandrake? The first appearance of Professor Hugo? More Morrison-era JLA? More Silver Age? Jemm? Vile Menagerie? Gypsy? Zook?
I know there are gaps-o-plenty hereabouts, so give me a shout, and I'll do my best to plug some holes. Also, I really appreciate everyone's patience and interest. You guys are the best!