Monday, December 3, 2012

2012 “Half Transformed Miss Martian” color art by “Animeiija”

Click To Enlarge


Sweet digitally enhanced art by cosplayer Animeiija. Check out the original line art here and the color W.I.P. here. There's also an entirely different Crayola colored piece to see.
I absolutely ADORE this character. She is currently my top favorite with Superboy pulling up in a close second (can you guess what I ship?). I don't even mind the "Hello, Megan" at all. I actually even like how her character's developing. She's not yet a hero, but she's learning the role and that endears her to me because she's going to make mistakes, a lot more than the others because she's so new, but it enables the viewer to see her grow from start to finish as compared to the middle to finish like with the others. The same could be said about Superboy...

I drew this a while back and decided to use the drawing to practice inking on my new tablet. I like how it came out a lot, especially since this is my first time using this style of inking with my tablet (and using my tablet at all for this kind of thing). Anywho, any feedback would be greatly appreciated for future works...

1 comment:

will_in_chicago said...

I like the image, and I think that M'gann could be worked into a Martian Manhunter family. Mind you, I think that we will see more development for J'Onn in the next year or so.