Sunday, February 17, 2013

2008 “Future Justice” fan art by TineaK

Click To Enlarge
"These are some characters I developed for my 'Legacy of Supergirl' comic.

I may color them in later, when I get some better quality pencils.

The characters are(from left to right,)
Top row:
Erelah Stuart- Green Lantern
Barry West- Flash IV
Kara Lucy Kent- Supergirl
Thomas Kyle-Wayne- Batman
Troia Faraday- Wondergirl
Bottom row:
Iris West- Flashgirl
Su Mei K'hym Jones(J'onzz)- Jade Dragon

You should probably be able to guess whos parents are whos.

Tell me what you think!

Tinea-"
Actually, I'm not at all sure with whom (or how, come to think of it) the Manhunter from Mars conceived another daughter. If this had been drawn right now, I might guess Katana, but five years ago? Someone from the Great Ten? Alan Scott's kid?

No comments: