Tuesday, April 29, 2014

2009 “Alex Ross : Justice League : Seven” tattoo by Chris Dewitt

Click To Enlarge


"When I 1st seen this piece I fell in love with it.
I knew I had to have it as a back piece.
This piece still has about 30+ hours left until it is completed.
Superman still needs some coloring ,Aquaman need's his scales , everyone will get little touchups here & there & then the real pain kicks in, The background will be colored !"
This guy got an old Alex Ross painting of the "Magnificent Seven" Silver Age Justice League of America permanently affixed to the flesh of his back through thousands of needle pricks. I can't even commit to throwing up a j-peg, some HTML code and a little text regarding the Martian Manhunter on a timely, daily basis.

1 comment:

LissBirds said...

30 hours left until it is finished?! Wow.