Saturday, March 22, 2008

Art Adams Martian Manhunter Head Sketch (7/06)

Click To Enlarge


This has been an interesting week at the Idol-Head, as the blog itself went from record high daily viewing to a constant sharp decline headed straight into Easter. As I'm killing myself at work and off to visit kin who just switched from dial-up to non-connectivity, I'm having a hard time justifying any heavy lifting here this weekend. So again, I give hearty thanks to the Martian Manhunter Fotolog, from which I borrow another headshot sketch filler bunny. Arthur Adams is one of my favorite Manhunter from Mars artists, and the regular first column image I had here was by him (before I switched to the full body avatars.) This piece is something of an exception, what with those weird Spock ears and all, though the downturned collar helps make up for them.

No comments: