Sorry. I'm working way too much. I had my best day for hits ever this week, and recently surpassed the total hits I received for my old site "Martian Manhunter: The Rock of the JLA," which was up for over two years. The thanks you get? Filler from another site and advertisements. I am not worthy.
Things you've missed if you haven't been visiting my sister-blog, ...nurgh...
- Cursing. Lots of cursing. It's uncouth.
- A review of Dwayne McDuffie's work on Martian Manhunter's former team who now hate and spit upon him, the Justice League of America (featuring Human Flame and members of the Cadre.)
- A review of Garth Ennis' earliest work on the Demon Etrigan, an occasional MM foe.
- Reviews of both the book and film versions of "Slaughterhouse-Five"
- A brief lament about the new Incredible Hulk trailer.
- A new feature called Audio Neurotic Fixation, reviewing albums track-by-track. First up: Prince's "Love Symbol"
- More crossovers in the future, like that review I have planned for the Ross/Dini DC tabloid editions.
- The only place you'll be getting heavy text from me tonight, as I'm tired and out of pre-packed material for the week. Tomorrow night, we'll do 50's day...