Tuesday, April 28, 2009

DC Challenge



Early on, I decided to offer new posts on this almost daily blog at 9 p.m. CST, which then shifted to 7 p.m. or thereabouts. I've had a rough couple of weeks, and am feeling a bit frayed around the edges, which has led to lightweight makeshift posts closer to midnight.

I've also been plotting a blog crossover that was intended to run before Easter, but now looks more likely a hopeful for Labor Day. The main problem is that a major component of the idea would involve this here DC Challenge mini-series, which I'd have to finish reviewing. Since this series was a slow moving train wreck through Crazytown, it takes several times as long to cover a single issue of DC Challenge than any other random comic I'll usually write a synopsis for. I decided to finally knock out the halfway point issue tonight for our big brother blog ...nurgh..., which left little time or energy for anything else.

Thing is, both here and at Justice League Detroit: The Blog, I've been offering character-specific excerpts from the main story. However, the newest issue barely mentions anyone related to either blog, and as the story gets more confusing, I figure I should at least offer folks here a chance to check out the big picture. So, in lieu of your regularly scheduled post, here's a list of links to the full issue coverage, and my promise to return to some sense of normalcy by this weekend.

DC Challenge #1 (11/1985)
DC Challenge #2 (12/1985)
DC Challenge #3 (1/1986)
DC Challenge #4 (2/1986)
DC Challenge #5 (3/1986)
DC Challenge #6 (4/1986)

No comments: