I always feel like I need to apologize for featuring Dr. Light on this blog. Technically, Arthur Light has fought J'onn J'onzz more times than a good chunk of the Vile Menagerie, and contributed to his death in Final Crisis. On the other hand, those pairings lacked any weight or dramatic tension. As with the Human Flame, J'Onn's murder was really all about Libra, who didn't intend it as a personal offense himself, and it isn't like J'Onn didn't get "better" faster than an X-Man.
So yeah, I'm sorry for posting about Dr. Light on a lazy Friday. I tend to direct such Light posts to my Atom blog these days, but I've been doing crossover spotlight of these Joe Prado Black Lantern designs at my other blogs, and I kind of scraped the crunchy white bottom of the barrel chest with this creep to get the Martian Manhunter in on the action. I already ran Ethan Van Sciver's Black Lantern J'Onn J'Onzz design long ago, so this was the best I could do.
- All the designs at Bleeding Cool
- Black Lantern Atom I (Al Pratt) @ Power of the Atom
- 2009 Black Lantern Adam Cray @ Power of the Atom
- Black Lantern Wonder Woman version 1 @ Diana Prince
- Black Lantern Wonder Woman version 2 @ Diana Prince
- Black Lantern Ballistic @ DC Bloodlines
- Black Lantern Razorsharp @ DC Bloodlines
- Black Lantern Steel II @ Justice League Detroit