More Manhunting on eBay!
You are bidding on a 2010 SUPER POWERS - MARTIAN MANHUNTER LithoPrint featuring The Man from Mars. The print celebrates DC's 75th Anniversary and used the vintage Super Powers artwork, printed on a very heavy, quality paper. Absolutely fantastic lithoprint, measures 14" x 20" - Near Mint condition.
1) What the frigging frag is a "LithoPrint?" Webster's defines a lithograph as "a print made by lithography," that process being "printing from a plane surface (as a smooth stone or metal plate) on which the image to be printed is ink-receptive and the blank area ink-repellent." Therefore, "LithoPrint" is either an oxymoron or an obfuscation.
2) If the print is from 2010, why is the copyright date 1984?
3) There's no way a high quality Martian Manhunter print was produced in an English language country in 1984. Maybe if it had an "Ajax" logo, I'd buy it. Man, I'd really like to see an Ajax logo, come to think of it.
4) Assessing points 1-3, I must conclude the legality of these prints (and there are a couple dozen different ones featuring Super Powers characters) is at best dubious.
5) I burn for this. If I had $20 to blow on a poster that I won't even hang anytime soon (frames aren't cheap, and space is limited,) it would be mine. I can't graduate soon enough.