Monday, April 11, 2011

2011 Custom Life Size Martian Manhunter Statue



When I first read $1,400.00 - 1,800.00 for a J'Onn J'Onzz statue, I laughed at the hubris, until I realized this thing is seriously life sized. This thing comes from the Philippines, with a native used for scale, and even if the dude is 5'2" the statues are an easy six feet. The ad states 6'6" specifically. It's actually kind of amazing. See for yourself on the eBay auctioneer's profile, and also be sure to check out the Wonder Woman version.

1 comment:

LissBirds said...

Holy cow! That is impressive! I'd like to see someone standing next to it just to get a real sense of the scale. And a really nice sculpt, to boot.

The life-size Superman statue is only $700. *makes me happy*

Why are there so many cool Martian Manhunter things around the world but not here? And imagine the shipping costs...