Sunday, May 27, 2012

2011 Comicpalooza Commission Reference Sheets



Out of the twelve characters (and one idol) I had reference for in 2010, only six made it to commissions that year. I decided to build on that reference base for 2011, adding eight additional characters. Unfortunately, Diane Meade, Gypsy, the Prophet, the Osprey, TOR and J'en would all end up sidelined by four of the debut year characters finally getting their due. Mr. V is pictured here because I missed this page of reference last time, and because he got a piece in 2011, alongside Scorch and Malefic. Thankfully, I caught up on a few more of these guys by 2012, though it hardly seems fair that the two 2011 rookies are already doubling up while others still have none...

2 comments:

LissBirds said...

Oooooh, a Diane Meade sketch. I need to see this. Is it still sidelined??

Diabolu Frank said...

We'll have to see a bit more of you in the coming weeks then, because I got double digit commissions, and many are Silver Age flavored. Diane Meade has been drawn, and she is lovely.