Tuesday, January 5, 2010

DCU Villains Secret Files & Origins #1: Malefic Profile Page (April 1999)

Click For Full Image


Written by Scott Beatty, with art by co-creator Tom Mandrake.

I had (quite a few) other plans for this evening, but having just arrived home within the half hour, they'll get to rest on the back burner until later. Luckily, I just happened to have a perfectly reasonable, timely, and theme appropriate replacement on hand: Malefic's bio page. I usually trim or shrink these down to avoid stepping on DC's copyrighted toes, but seeing as I haven't written a bio for Malefic here, and it's from a source with a print run of just 20,574 copies, I'll throw caution to the wind just this once. Besides, it's valuable content with more for you to read than I've had in me the last couple of nights.

No comments: