Thursday, May 23, 2013

2006 “The Martian Manhunter” art by Rick Gibson

Click To Enlarge


“-- DC's Martian Manhunter, Alien And Member Of The JLA.

-- He's One Of The Characters I Dont Much Like, He's Like The Vision...Part Of A legendary Team, But He's Just Not Eye Catchingly Interesting, It's Probably Just me Though, But With A Team That Involves Batman, Superman, Wonderwoman, The Flash, Green Arrow, And Hal Jordan....And Aquaman, The Martian Manhunter Just Gets Lost Under The Greatness.

-- My Little Self Goal Was To Make Him Look Cool, Instead Of A Bad 70's Sci Fi Movie, I Tried To Make Him Look More Mean, I Didnt Really Use My Full Resources Though But Im Happy with It.

-- I Like His "True Martian" Form Better, It Just Looks Cooler And Less....Cheesy.

-- Enjoy”
...and that's why you're the star of a filler post in the final hours of the day instead of getting a 24 hour cycle. I also really look forward to the Vision turning up in a future Avengers movie. He's one of my favorites of that team.

No comments: