Friday, September 13, 2024

2024 Comic Art Live “Ziggy Manhunter” Mystery Sketch by Nir Levie

Click To Enlarge


For the mystery sketch May 2024, I chose Ziggy Stardust, what I received was this gorgeous amalgamation of Ziggy Stardust and Martian Manhunter. It’s crazy, unique and fun as hell! That’s what I love about the mystery sketches, you don’t really know what you are gonna get. Nir Levie put his own wild spin on it, and it works fantastically. David Bowie would have killed for abs like these.
Sorry I missed yesterday. I went to a concert with the Rolled Spine Podcasts crew, and also was inspired to put a little more work into something that I'd intended to hack out before the weekend.

2 comments:

Kevin from New Orleans said...

It's too bad no spiders are in the sketch.

The Deadend Kid said...

the things that happen when i skip a week! fab, fab, fab