Wednesday, April 17, 2013

2013 “Exercise sketch of Supergirl, The Martian Manhunter and Wonder Woman” by Israel S. Algarin

Click To Enlarge


I was in an extremely bad mood yesterday, and have decided to make a somewhat major change in my status quo to take care of that. Also, yesterday's multi-blog posts were a bear, and I liked the idea of their "running long" for more top of the page views today. As a result, in the waning hours of Wednesday, you get this. Whatever it's supposed to be. You tell me. Might be funny.

2 comments:

will_in_chicago said...

Hmm, how about what Oliver Queen saw after a night of heavy drinking?

As for making changes for yourself, it is important. So, please take care of yourself.

LissBirds said...

I can't top what will said....!

Hope you're having a better day today, Frank. Hope everything is all right. Take it easy!