Thursday, April 4, 2013

“Super Hero Inspired Fondant Baby - Martian Manhunter” by Brandee Dent

Click To Enlarge


Hello nightmare fuel. You must read through the entire solicitation for the full traumatizing effect. While you do that, I'll go scream in a corner until I vomit up my larynx...
"This adorable baby is the perfect topper the shower cake of a movie addict!! Or super hero fan! Or anyone else for that matter!

This listing is for 1 baby. Roughly 2 1/2 inches long by 1 1/2 inches wide.

If you'd like to change the colours, no problem! Send me a message and ask!

It's made completely out of fondant, Nut free, gluten free and entirely safe to eat!

With proper storage, it can also be kept almost indefinately, although I wouldn't recommend consumption after a year.

Since all of my items are handmade to order please keep in mind that they may not be exactly as shown. Some may weigh slightly more then others, be slightly taller or shorter etc. Also, please allow up to 7 days before shipment, as all items need to dry properly before being packaged.

**NOTE** Please know, that the shipping I include in my listings is airmail from Canada, and could take 2-3 weeks before you receive your item after it leaves my hands. If you need quicker shipping, please convo me and we can work it out!

Any questions or inquiries, don't hesitate to ask!

Happy shopping!"

Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.
Ships from Canada
Ready to ship in 1-2 weeks
ship to cost with another item
Canada $8.00 USD $4.00 USD
United States $10.00 USD $4.00 USD

2 comments:

will_in_chicago said...

This is so wrong on so many different levels that I think consultations with a psychiatrist and resurrections for Dr. Freud and Dr. Jung are in order.

LissBirds said...

So you found my side job. Making superhero fondant babies is a niche market whose time will come, just you wait.

Okay, kidding aside...what in the world?! This is the last thing I should be seeing late at night. The image took a while to load so I saw the description first and was trying to picture what it was...I was thinking nowhere near that level of disturbing.

But at least it's gluten-free. Gotta give them that.