Sunday, September 6, 2026

2007 Upper Deck VS System DC Legends CCG Card DCL-268: Overwhelming Odds

Illustration by Adam DeKraker & Jeff Albrecht.

Thanks to my doing extensive research into these Vs. system cards for another project, I'm flush with material for these daily posts, but Google itself has been working against me. First, I couldn't post comments here or elsewhere, nor schedule, but I did (eventually) do real time posts. For a while now, I could only access my Google accounts through Chrome, which is in no way my default browser at home. However, my desktop Chrome stopped logging into anything last night, and will barely function as a browser. I was busy elsewhere today, hoping it would correct itself, and failing that, I seem to have successfully accessed the blog via a different browser. Hence, the 14 hour late post that I could have easily served up at 2:25 a.m. (get it?)

Anyway, here's a Miss Martian cameo to change things up very slightly, and because it will (hopefully) be the latest post for less than half a day. If you'd prefer a better look at M'gann M'orzz, I posted her Ryan Sook drawn character card back in '09.

No comments: