Monday, September 14, 2026

Commissionpalooza I



With the blog's 20th anniversary next year, I'd really like to take care of old business, like unposted commissioned art that I've sometimes been sitting on for over a decade. I've got a lot of pieces lying around, and it can be hard to keep track of what I've got online already, and in what state. This is especially true of the section where I'm supposed to put artwork, Pictures of Martian Manhunter, having a note of last update as 6/4/11. I only started collecting commissions in 2010, and virtually none were in that mix. So I figured that I should create a repository post to help me sort it all out, and while I was at it, I figured I might as well show off some of my non-Alien Atlas art for what has always been my primary blogging audience. I have too much material for a single post, and it was too much work to not milk for more days. Also, if you think I've been holding back on you in the Sleuth from Outer Space department, I literally have dozens of pieces devoted to other interests that hardly anyone has seen. Since there are overlapping artists, I'd like to hold back those galleries until I can offer something more comprehensive. I also cut out the one-off artists sorted together by year at 2013, because I started all those jam projects in 2014, and those are still being reckoned with...

Karl Altstaetter Chris Beaver Damon Bowie Pat Broderick 2010 Ian Chase Nichols Brian Denham Derec Donovan 2011 Brad Garneau Brad Green Paul Gulacy & Walden Wong Kiriska Andy Kuhn 2012 Sam Lotfi Josh C Lyman Kevin Maguire & Tony Kordos Antoine Mayes Lane Montoya Marat Mychaels 2013 Mark Nasso Adrian Nelson Tommy Duy Nguyen Vo Nguyen Eddie Nuñez Brent Peeples George Pérez Nick Pitarra

No comments: