Saturday, September 10, 2016

2014 Porto Comicpalooza convention sketch by Herbie Rivera



Here's another person who drew something quick for me during the crazed jam commission spree of '14 whose information I misplaced for many moons. This is technically part of a jam, but it was the one with so little continuity of spatial relevance that it became more like a collage. Also, I don't have a scan of the total piece, nor the physical art board. Last year at a con (Amazing?) I accidentally left it with an artist, along with my reference copy of Showcase Presents Martian Manhunter Volume 2 that I haven't been able to retrieve from him (though I did chat him at the CCP Studios booth this year.) Anywho, this is The Man of 1,000 Disguises, whose biography I finally wrote last week after having had the art scanned and uploaded at Photobucket for a few years now.

Herbie Rivera

No comments: