Monday, November 2, 2015

Podcast: Martian Manhunter #4 (2015)

Episode #17



Look for us on iTunes, ShoutEngine or directly download an art-tagged MP3 from the Internet Archive



Frank summarizes and critiques the fourth issue of the New 52/DC You Martian Manhunter series by Rob Williams and Eddy Barrows! Also, a deeper, angrier critique of the series and look at sales, plus a brief look at the Supergirl pilot.

We enjoy dialogue on the red planet, so here are our non-telepathic contact options:

1 comment:

Anj said...

I think we won't see a merged J'onn until the White Martian threat is done. Hoping this'll happen by end of first year. But I think we just learned the 'split personality' of J'onn. It feels too soon to reconstitute himself. I barely get the scope of the threat he's fighting.

I can understand the frustration. But I'm entertained. I hope this will end okay.

As for 'phase', I was unsure if I should remind you that Phantom Giwas code named Phase in the L.E.G.I.O.N. I worry about you dude!