Monday, February 3, 2020

2014 Officer Pat Brady Comicpalooza Jam Sketch Detail by Chris Foreman



I took January off from the blog, and figured February was for lovers, so I should at least come back with friendly intentions. A couple years after his Kishana Lewis head sketch, I asked Chris Foreman to contribute to two of the jams I was starting that year. Nearly half-a-dozen years later, neither of those jams have appeared on this blog, and only one is even finished. It ain't this one, an ode to the Middletown Police Department, which I've lugged around to many shows without actually building on it in quite some time. With my other projects distracting me, I wouldn't hold out hope for 2020, either. Maybe I could at least start teasing out that other jam, though? Anyway, enjoy Officer Pat Brady, retired.

Chris Foreman

No comments: