Wednesday, November 13, 2013

2012 Martian Manhunter model sculpted by Shawn Nagle

Click To Enlarge


"Martian Manhunter 1/6 scale over 13" including base. Fully painted and assembled by artist Shawn Nagle
price: $250.00 us
Email us: shawnnagle@aol.com"
Found a great series of photos for this swell unlicensed J'Onn J'Onzz sculpt at Behance. The pics were taken by and the copyright of Steven H. Lee, so hopefully the link and fair use principles will afford me the same grace with him as it does DC Entertainment. You can purchase this piece from Nagle works.

4 comments:

Count Drunkula said...

That is a very, um, bulging model of J'Onn J'Onzz. I guess if I had muscles like that, I'd wear nothing more than short shorts and wait for someone to make fun of my style.

Diabolu Frank said...

It shows me my age. Fifteen years ago when Bart Sears was my ideal Martian Manhunter artist, I'd have been all over this thing. Today, I think about how awesomely effortless it would be to start an IV on him. I still dig the sculpt, mind, but not like I would have back then.

Count Drunkula said...

My dream Martian Manhunter artist four the last four years has been Francesco Francavilla. Put him on a MM ongoing and do it in a cross pulp/'50s B-movie horror style that pays homage to the character's sci-fi paranoia roots.

Diabolu Frank said...

Ain't nothin' wrong with that.