Tuesday, September 2, 2014

2013 “Amazing Las Vegas Comic Con sketch” by Cillian Cubstead

Click To Enlarge


I hatehatehate all these stupid tumblrs with cheers of f-yeah supermanandwonderwoman or f-yeah batmanandwonderwoman, and the only thing worse is that DC Comics actually gave in to one of those dire impulses. While pulling together material to post, I noted a very modest selection of Wonder Woman/Martian Manhunter shippings, including this piece very reminiscent of recent Jim Lee art subbing Alien Atlas for Man of Steel. I figure hey, it's my blog's birthday, so bring on a week of F-Yeah Wonder Woman & Martian Manhunter! Little ditty, 'bout J'Onn & Diana...

1 comment:

LissBirds said...

So now you know one reason why I quit Tumblr. Have you made it to the Avengers section of Tumblr yet? Who knew there were J'onn/Diana shippers.

And Happy Blog Birthday!