Monday, February 25, 2008

Justice League Unlimited Jigsaw Puzzle (24 pc., aged 3-7)



I found this 24 piece jigsaw puzzle at a 99 Cent Only store a few months back, and figured at the price, why not? The puzzle was fairly easy to put together, as I'm nearly five times the upper age limit, but thankfully not yet so old as to be retrograde. I fit as much of my completed work as possible on the scanner, and the results can be seen by clicking the picture above. It sort of looks like J'Onn's about to lay his hands on John Stewart, perhaps still miffed about that business in "Cosmic Odyssey?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Cross-Pollination:

Over at ...nurgh... I just posted scans of Justice League Detroit favorite Vixen's origin, as narrated by J'Onn J'Onzz, the Manhunter from Mars. Do check it out...

No comments: