Wednesday, September 7, 2011

2011 DC Fifty-TOO! House of Mystery starring Martian Manhunter #1 by Matt Kaufenberg

Click To Enlarge


What?! Doctor Erdel is alive! NO! Dr. Erdel died of a heart attack in the very first Manhunter from Mars story! The New 52 is already ruined for me from that cover alone! But seriously, isn't that electrical arc provocatively placed? Salacious! There's a pie belt buckle, there's Zook, there's no weird dented seashell things on the side of J'onn's head... where do I send in my subscription form? Nice work by Matt Kaufenberg for the DC Fifty-TOO! blog, which I discuss at these other fine spotlight posts of the day...

3 comments:

mathematicscore said...

Yeah, this is the kewlest.

LissBirds said...

Please tell me this is real and I can buy it and it's not a fanatical fiction of some sort. Everything about this looks adorable. And I'm not much of a Zook fan.

Diabolu Frank said...

And Christmas too, I suppose! :)