Thursday, September 24, 2009

2009 Justice League Piece by Jean Sinclair

Click To Enlarge


Who do we have here? Let me see if I can find everybody:
Green Lantern Guy Gardner, Firestorm, Red Tornado, Dr. Fate, Hawkgirl, Elongated Man, Wonder Woman, Power Girl, Booster Gold, Blue Beetle (Ted Kord,) Vixen, the Ray Palmer Atom, Superman, Fire, Green Arrow, Black Canary, GL Hal Jordan, the Flash, Batman, GL Kyle Rayner, Aquaman, Ice, Captain Marvel, Black Lightning, Plastic Man and of course our own J'Onn J'Onzz. Did I miss anyone?

3 comments:

mathematicscore said...

This is pretty darn cool. Power Girls Breasts scare me, but this is a pretty classic and inclusive league line up. Except Capt Atom. Poor bastard.

Diabolu Frank said...

Breasts = Sandbags.

It's a shame about Nate, as I really enjoyed the Bates/Broderick run and JLE. Also, he was ruined in the name of Countdown, for Pete's sake!

mathematicscore said...

I really think there was very little chaff in the early post crisis DCU. Capt Atom. Blue Beetle. Blue Devil. Superman and Batman and Wonder Woman all underwent retooling to (in my opinion) the better. and the beloved JLI/JLE. I blame Image (or rather DC's response to image) for the ensuing crapfest.