I've sincerely forgotten, so could someone please remind me of the rationale for putting a noose around the neck of a guy who was killed by having his head twisted 180° by an Amazon? Further, could someone explain how I'm supposed to take Max Lord seriously as a Wonder Woman adversary when she killed him in their first confrontation? No, see, Max was one of J'Onn J'Onzz's closest friends and confidants for years. Max's life and especially his sway with the Justice League unraveled when J'Onn was taken out of the equation. According to current revisionist continuity, Lord was evil the entire time, marking his treachery as one of the greatest J'Onzz has ever experienced in his traumatic life. Max Lord wields telepathy like a truncheon, a huge no-no for the Manhunter from Mars (exempting John Ostrander scripts.) Plus, Lord has been privy to so many of the Martian Manhunter's vulnerabilities, including the easily exploitable weakness against fire, that Lord could easily be the new Mr. V.
But Lord is busy trying to kill Wonder Woman back and give Booster Gold a hard month.
- All the designs at Bleeding Cool
- Black Lantern Geist @ DC Bloodlines
- Black Lantern Nightblade @ DC Bloodlines
- Black Lantern Wonder Woman version 3 @ Diana Prince
- White Lantern Donna Troy @ Diana Prince: Wonder Woman
- Black Lantern Vibe @ Justice League Detroit
- Black Lantern Damage @ Power of the Atom
- Black Lantern Breach @ Power of the Atom
- Indigo Corps Atom @ Power of the Atom