Thursday, September 20, 2018

2014 The Human Flame Comicpalooza Jam Sketch Detail by Sam Lotfi



I've officially gotten too many commissions when I've got unfinished jams dating back over four years that I can only place and date by cross-referencing other portions of the same jam. Here we revisit Sam Lotfi, who has produced almost every one of his published comic books across his career since I spotlighted his take on TOR, the Robot Criminal of Mars, even though that was only a year earlier than this one. He's currently drawing Cyborg for Marv Wolfman at DC, by the way. Also, it's been a while since we talked Michael Miller hereabouts, and longer still since showing my other commission. I suck, I know, but better really late than never, right? Especially given how "never" my output on this blog was looking for a while there. Speaking of which, I still haven't started working on his profile page, a decade after Final Crisis.

Sam Lotfi

No comments: